By Cyrus D. Mehta
Thank you for reading and supporting The Insightful Immigration Blog. Listed below are the top 10 most viewed blogs in 2015. We will continue to provide insightful commentary on contemporary immigration issues in 2016, and wish all of our supporters and well wishers a very happy New Year! While these are the 10 most viewed blogs, each blog is a carefully crafted gem, and we invite you to read all of them.
- WHEN IS A VISA “IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE” FOR FILING AN ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS APPLICATION?
- IT'S DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN: STATE DEPARTMENT MOVES FILING DATES BACK FROM PREVIOUSLY RELEASED OCTOBER VISA BULLETIN
- OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS IN DISAPPOINTING DECISION VACATING STEM OPTIONAL PRACTICAL TRAINING RULE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
- THE PROPOSED USCIS GUIDANCE ON JOB PORTABILITY: GOOD, BAD OR UGLY?
- SAVE THE CHILDREN UNDER THE NEW VISA BULLETIN
- MYTH OR REALITY: IS THE DHS TRULY SERIOUS ABOUT VISA MODERNIZATION FOR THE 21ST CENTURY?
- EXTENSION OF STEM OPTIONAL PRACTICAL TRAINING FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS UNDER PRESIDENT OBAMA’S EXECUTIVE ACTIONS?
- WHO IS ‘LAWFULLY PRESENT’ UNDER THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT?
- GODOT HAS ARRIVED: EARLY ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS APPLICATIONS POSSIBLE UNDER THE OCTOBER 2015 VISA BULLETIN
- EVERY COUNTRY EXCEPT THE PHILIPPINES: NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN OPT-OUT PROVISION UNDER THE CHILD STATUS PROTECTION ACT